The Partners Alliance Xtranet is a web-based application that integrates client, job, contact and candidate information for multiple roles – clients, recruiters and management – in a manner that improves communication and candidate quality while shortening the recruiting life cycle. Each role has a different set of capabilities, some of which are listed below:
- Up-to-the-minute access to job, candidate and contact information and status, including candidate notes and resumes.
- On-line candidate feedback and interview scheduling.
- Visual and numeric representation of ratios and metrics, including candidate presentation, interview and placement ratios and time measures along each step of the recruiting process from request through placement by job, manager and recruiter.
- Activity Dashboards (Awaiting Review, Review Feedback, Active Candidates.
Additional Client features
- Audio and Video interviews with unlimited storage and playback.
- On-line training and on-boarding for new hires via audio, video and document access.
- Video chat and shared whiteboard with Partners Alliance or candidates
- Up-to-the-minute access to client, job, candidate and contact information and status, including client, candidate and contact notes.
- Contact, candidate and note data entry capability.
- Search capability with filtering.
- A client and industry resource library, including documentation and audio/video resources that capture client history, job details, candidate interviews and appropriate industry resources.
- Calendar for scheduling recruiting board time.
- Broadcast email capability.
- Message board
- Tickler file
- Integration with on-line applications from web site.
- Profile page which enables recruiters to receive automatic email alerts.
Management / Administration
- all of the above
- Administration of users, messages, resources library, clients, jobs
- Automated candidate review process (reject with feedback or send to client)
- Integration with Twitter and job posting sites.
- Real-time information about all work orders and candidates that enables you to track candidate progress from start to finish.
- Detail and summary reports for printing that are customized to meet your requirements.
- The ability to push your candidate feedback directly to our recruiting team to eliminate communication bottlenecks and speed the hiring process.
- Snapshot views that show the current flow of candidates through the recruiting process.